HMP SON – dynamic probing now quite simple automatically!
Forget the annoying counting and evaluating of the stroke rates by hand - our new development HMP SON does it for you by a single click! The electronic measuring instrument HMP SON can be used with all pneumatic and mechanical dynamic probing according to EN ISO 22 476-2 for the automatic data logging on-site.
- easy to retrofit to any common pneumatic or mechanical penetrometer
- simplest handling due to intuitive menu navigation
- error-free measured value acquisition and -evaluation by internal plausibility check
- enormous time savings due to automation - no more tally lists!
- short protocol printable directly at the site
- possibility of subsequent creation of measurement protocols on PC
- mobility by using efficient rechargeable batteries
HMP SON-M … for mechanical penetrometer
The measuring instrument HMP SON-M records the stroke rate acoustically. Simultaneously to that the penetration depth is determined via an ultrasonic sensor. The allocation and storage of the number of strokes per 10 cm penetration depth is carried out automatically.
HMP SON-P … for pneumatic penetrometer
The measuring instrument HMP SON-P records the strokes by means of a compressed air sensor. By pressing the foot or hand switch after every 10 cm of penetration depth, the stroke rate is allocated and stored to the penetration depth. No tally lists anymore!